Friday, August 10, 2007

Two weeks from today the packers will be here to pack up our stuff. This is a major undertaking, believe me. "My name is LP and I am a pack rat." They say it will take two days to pack, two days to load, and will be delivered to the new house.... maybe.... the next day. All this mess to move one hour away. It will take me months, if not years, to unpack it. I'm getting way too old for this shit. The sale of the old house and buy of the new house happened so fast, because the buyers wanted to move in at the end of this month, we don't even know if the loan on the new house will be ready. If not, all my stuff will have to go to storage. To me, this is a fate worse than a root canal, as I need to have my stuff around me. Especially my knitting stuff. My nerves are shot. I wish someone would just wake me when it's over.